Carina Dantas, CEO of SHINE 2Europe, is a member of the National Cancer Centre in Portugal.
The main objective of the Stakeholders Group of the National Cancer Centre is to support the implementation of Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan (EBCP) and Mission Cancer by fostering Portuguese participation in European and national cancer strategy and funding initiatives.
The main activities of the Stakeholders Group include:
- Mapping of funding opportunities in the area of cancer, including Mission Cancer, EU4Health Programme, Digital Europe Programme, among other European and national programmes;
- Participation in Thematic Working Groups, in line with the National Cancer Plan 2021-2030:
- Early detection
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Transversal areas (Paediatric Cancer, Health Information, Research and Development)
- Identification of national priorities in the various thematic areas;
- Promotion of the participation of Portuguese entities in European calls related to cancer.
Learn more at: https://aicib.pt/2022/02/04/national-cancer-hub-convite-a-participacao-no-stakeholders-group/