Net4Age-Friendly was featured in BEHEALTH 2021, with a dedicated panel held on the 27 October: SHAFE | NET4Age-Friendly; UN recognition for pressure relieve on Health and Care Systems during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Different aspects of Smart Healthy Age-friendly Environments were discussed during the session, which was attended by over 80 people, with a panel full of speakers with multidisciplinary expertise to enrich the debate including several NET4 members, such as:
- Carina Dantas, CEO SHINE 2Europe, Coimbra, Portugal | Chair Net4Age-Friendly Cost Action, CA19136
- Maddalena ILLARIO, MD, PhD, Associate Professor Federico II University, Napoli, Italy, | Science Communications Manager Net4Age-Friendly Cost Action, CA19136
- Professor Luiza Spiru, MD, PhD – President of “Ana Aslan” International Foundation, Bucharest | WG4 leader Net4Age-Friendly Cost Action, CA19136
- Assistant Professor Dr-Ing. Irina Georgiana Mocanu – Polytechnic University, Bucharest | WG participant Net4Age-Friendly Cost Action, CA19136
- Professor Dr-Ing. Lăcrămioara Stoicu-Tivadar – Polytechnic University, Timisoara | WG participant Net4Age-Friendly Cost Action, CA19136
- Dr Fabio Naselli – Department of Architecture, Lecturer, Urban Planning and Design, Epoka University | WG participant Net4Age-Friendly Cost Action, CA19136
The 4th edition of the BEHEALTH 2021 was held from 26th to 28th October 2021, organized by ROHEALTH – Cluster for Health and Bioeconomy. The event brought together many companies, organisations, universities and public bodies, that together provided the perfect environment for creating and strengthening international collaborations, and local ecosystems.
ROHEALTH is the only Romanian Health and Bioeconomy cluster with national coverage. The cluster generated and implemented initiatives covering more than 200M euro budget for competitiveness and innovation
Link to the session information: